Learn more about FSP
Click the tabs below to read more
What is the Society of Financial Service Professionals?
Premier association in the industry—thought leaders and industry experts belong to FSP
A distinctive community of multidisciplinary, accomplished and credentialed professionals—you can build a robust referral network and a strong team of advisors to help serve clients better
World-class resources in your own backyard—local and national networking and education opportunities
Who are the members of FSP?
Accomplished financial advisors, attorneys, CPAs, insurance experts, and other professionals—immediate opportunities for collaboration and referrals
Why belong to FSP when other associations charge less but offer networking and educational opportunities, too?
Networking with peers (of the same designation or discipline) doesn’t offer the same opportunities for referrals as does a multidisciplinary community like FSP
Broader range of educational offerings enhances your own expertise and fosters cross-pollination of ideas
Special membership rates apply to those meeting the criteria for Young Professionals (age 40 and under)—those eligible pay only 50% of the cost of national membership in FSP
What benefits does FSP offer members?
Access to relationships across multiple disciplines
Dynamic educational opportunities with industry experts
- Journal of Financial Service Professionals
Authoritative publications, including the highly esteemed
Timely resources and knowledge to grow practices and fuel the highest level of client service
Opportunities to gain leadership experience at local and national levels
- Robust member discount program with discounts on many business tools, including E&O insurance, long-term disability, and long-term care insurance
What is the real value of membership in FSP for me?
- Build your network— create a multidisciplinary team of experts to better serve your clients
- Build your expertise— gain free access to high-quality, in-depth education across subject areas
- Build your practice— get referrals you wouldn’t otherwise get in an organization focused on one discipline