- Why Belong
- FSP Local
- Member Resources
- About FSP
|Member Discount Company: University of New Hampshire|
There is a critical need for financial professionals educated with the analytical, problem-solving and ethical skills necessary to navigate their fields and lead organizations.
Earning an M.S. in finance from the University of New Hampshire will give you the skills to compete for these challenging and lucrative jobs. With a bachelor’s degree from any major and good quantitative skills, you can apply.
Highlights of our M.S. Finance program:
· UNH’s Paul College of Business and Economics is among only 5% of schools worldwide with AACSB accreditation.
· Full- and part-time options
· 3 Track: Financial analytics and fintech, investments, or design your own path.
· The curriculum prepares you for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam.
· Undergraduates can complete prerequisites during senior year.
· STEM designated for international students.
· GMAT not required.