Print the Membership Application - FSP Fees
Select Your Membership:
$400.00 National Fee
Professionals with the following designations or degrees are eligible for regular membership: AEP® CASL®, CEBS®, CFA®, CFP®, ChFC®, CIMA®, CLF®, CLU®, CPA, CPC, CPCU®, CTFA, Enrolled Actuary, Graduate Degree in Financial Services (MS, MSFS, MSM, MBA, PhD), JD, REBC®, RICP® and RHU®. Regular members are entitled to all the rights and responsibilities of membership, including the right to vote and hold office in the Society and its chapters.
- Regular Member:
- Regular Young Professional: Age 40 or under
$400.00 National Fee
A person may qualify for Associate membership if he/she:
- Does not qualify for regular FSP membership.
- Is a financial service professional.
- Is recommended by a regular member in good standing of the Society of Financial Service Professionals.
- And meets any of the following criteria:
- Has a minimum of five years’ experience in a financial service-related field, such as life insurance, accounting, estate planning, financial planning, retirement planning, charitable planning, trust management, investment management, wealth accumulation planning, etc.
- Is enrolled in an educational program leading to the attainment of one of the credentials/degrees meeting the eligibility requirements of regular membership.
- Holds a Series 6, 7, 63, 65, or 66 securities license.
- Associate Member:
- Associate Young Professional: Age 40 or under
$2000 National Fee
Open to all who meet membership eligibility requirements. Includes national and local dues and select FSP national event registration and product fees. (Note: does not include Chapter event fees.) For more information visit here or contact Member Services at 800-392-6900 or at email@example.com.
Student - Please call to join - 800.392.6900
$50.00 National Fee
Full time students in a degree program at an accredited college or university. National dues provide for Web benefits only.
For 30 days and at no cost, discover first-hand the benefits of membership in FSP. Enjoy the FSP member experience, including connections to other advisors, access to the online Journal, and a robust agenda of educational offerings both live and archived.